This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This past weekend I booked a flight for a friend and by combining two promotions she got 27% off her flight!
Both promotions are still available, so if you are looking to book a Virgin America flight, make sure to jump on both of these opportunities (and yes, you can combine)!
- Get a 20% off code for a Virgin America flight by filling out this form
- Offer ends March 28th
- Must book travel by April 30th
- Must travel between April 4th and June 15th (blackout dates: May 25-28)
- Promotion code is only valid for non-refundable Main Cabin tickets and must be purchased 3 days in advance
- Get 10% back in an Amex statement credit of your entire charge by tweeting “#AmexVirginAmer”
- This promotion is valid through March 31st
- Read this prior post to see how you link up your American Express card to the Amex/Twitter promotion
- Using twitter, tweet “#AmexVirginAmer” prior to purchasing your ticket – make sure you receive confirmation (which should be within a matter of seconds to your Twitter account)
- Purchase your ticket with your linked American Express card
- You will receive an email within a few hours confirming the statement credit (you will typically see the statement credit within 2-3 days)
So my friends original $309.60 ticket ended up costing $226.80! This is an amazing price for a round-trip ticket from Boston to San Fran. And since she did not have an American Express card, I purchased the ticket and received the points – always an added bonus!
Another reason why I love American Express!