This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Today, via Google offers, you can purchase a $150 credit to be used on an international vacation getaway package with JetBlue vacations for 2 or more travelers. This offer costs $30, so you can ultimately think of it as getting $120 off your vacation.
I actually have never purchased a JetBlue getaway package, but I’ve heard from others that you can get some pretty good deals. The terms are limited, so I would not purchase this until you are positive that you’ll use the deal and read through the fine print.
- Three night minimum stay required
- Travel dates:
- Flights must originate from and return to JFK, LaGuradia, Boston, Newark, or Westchester County (same airport required for departure and return)
- Package must be booked by May 24, 2012
- Must be 18 or older
- Limit 1 Offer per person
- If you change or cancel your Getaway reservation, the code will only be good for its full value ($150) if the modified or new reservation is made by the booking deadline and must meet the other terms
- If you redeem after 5/24/12, all unused promo codes will remain good for the paid value of $30 towards eligible Getaway packages.
Remember, this is only good for international destination travel packages, which includes Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands. Also, the promo code is good for 2+ travelers, so if you are vacationing alone, this will not work.
You can read more about the offer and purchase here. This will only be available until end of day today (Tuesday April 24).