This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Tomorrow (Friday April 27th) marks the 15th day of the Daily Getaways promotion where you can purchase discounted vouchers for Loews Hotels. If you are looking for a weekend getaway or have an already planned stay at a Loews hotel, this offer is actually a pretty good deal. The one kicker is that you must stay at the hotel by November 30, 2012, so you only have 7 months to use the voucher. The voucher will be sent within within 10 business days via US mail, so if you are planning on this weekend or next I wouldn’t count on it.
There are 5 offers in total:
- $350 ($315 with Amex card) for 2 consecutive nights in a Four Diamond Loews Resort (20 available). Participating hotels include:
- Loews Miami Beach Resort, Miami Beach, FL
- Loews Don Cesar Resort, St. Pete Beach, FL
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®
- Loews Coronado Bay Resort, Coronado Bay, CA
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, Tucson, AZ
- $275 ($247.50 with Amex card) for 2 consecutive nights in a Luxury Loews Hotel (16 available). Participating hotels include:
- Loews Annapolis Hotel
- Loews Atlanta Hotel
- Loews Denver Hotel
- Loews New Orleans Hotel
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Loews Regency Hotel (New York City)
- Loews Santa Monica Hotel
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel Nashville
- Loews Hôtel Le Concorde – Quebec City, Canada
- Loews Hôtel Vogue – Montreal, Canada
- $1,110 ($999 with Amex card) for 2 consecutive nights in a beachfront suite at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel (5 available)
- $1,110 ($999 with Amex card) for consecutive 2 nights in a 1-bedroom Grand King suite at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel (5 available)
- $1,110 ($999 with Amex card) for 2 consecutive nights in a luxurious suite at the Loews Regency Hotel in New York City (5 available)
I personally think the first two offers can be a great deal. I looked up the Loews Hotel in Miami Beach and rates start at about $229 + tax depending on the date, so this can really be a great deal. By using an American Express card, you can score two nights at this hotel for $157.50/night (with no additional cost for tax). My parents stayed at this hotel last year and raved about it.
You can also stay a weekend at the Loews Recency Hotel in New York City for $247.50 (total for 2 nights) – that is an amazing rate for New York City! While this voucher is primarily good for the summer time when rates are lower in Manhattan, you will have a hard time finding a nice hotel for this price after taxes. Keep in mind though that the terms & conditions of the voucher allow the hotel to “restrict this offer for certain days, weeks, or seasons without notice,” so I would not assume being able to book this hotel during Thanksgiving, but you never know!
I would actually consider this deal if the expiration date wasn’t so soon, but because of that, I am sitting out on this one – although it really is tempting!
Anyone else considering this deal? Just remember to be on your computer at 1pm EST on the dot. Although this one is not as desirable as the purchasing points deals, quantities are extremely limited so they will go fast.