American Airlines is having a two day sale (ends on May 16 at 12:00PM CDT) where they are discounting a one day club lounge access pass to $30 (normally a $50 value). I typically do not pay for club lounge passes, but I know many people thrive on this and are always looking for a good deal.
Some things to know about using this pass:
- You must have have a ticketed American Airlines boarding pass for the same day of travel
- This pass is valid for the entire day and can be used in multiple lounges and cities throughout the day – if you have an overnight pass, you are able to access the lounge at your point of arrival the following day
- This pass is valid for on person (over the age of 18) and up to three children under the age of 18
- One-Day Pass is valid up to 365 days from date of purchase
- Purchaser will receive printable One-Day Pass(es) for each visitor via email
If you use airport lounges often though, it might actually be worth it to look into the American Express Platinum card instead as you will receive unlimited complimentary lounge access for you and a guest at many participating airport lounges (not just limited to one airline). It is a $450 a year, but comes in handy for the frequent traveler desiring lounge access. I’ll be detailing this card more this week as part of my credit card showdown series.
You can read more about this sale here.