JetBlue is running a promotion where if you fly this summer, they will send you a coupon code for $X off your next flight.
So how exactly does this work?
- Step 1: Register for the promotion by June 22
- Step 2: Purchase your flight by June 22 and fly between June 25 and August 22 (previous bookings DO qualify)
- Step 3: After you complete your flight, JetBlue will email you a promotion code for $X off a future flight
- Step 4: Use the promotion code you receive to to travel between September 4 and November 5 (you must purchase the flight between August 30 and September 20)
So what coupon code will I receive?
- Spend $0-$100, get $10 off a flight
- Spend $101-$200, get $25 off a flight
- Spend $201-$300, get $50 off a flight
- Spend $301-$500, get $75 off a flight
- $500+, get $100 off a flight
Things to know:
- Roundtrip flight is NOT needed, however, if purchased a roundtrip flight, both departing and returning flight must take place during the eligible travel period. If you have one leg that does not fall within the timeframe, you should purchase two one-way tickets so at least you’ll receive the promotional code for the cost of one of the flights.
- Flights must be purchased online at jetblue.com.
- Not valid for non-revenue booking (travel booked with a travel certificate, TrueBlue award flights, etc.)
- Promotional code will be emailed to you on or around 8/30/12.
- You may earn multiple promo code discounts for multiple eligible travel, but promo codes cannot be combined or used together.