This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Between July 7th and September 30th, you will receive double miles on all US Airways flights in and out of Washington, DC Reagan National Airport (DCA). No registration is required, however, you must book your flight by August 5th.
This promotion is part of US Airways “30 Days for DC” where they will be announcing a variety of “surprises, community events and giveaways” to celebrate Washington, DC. US Airways has also announced a bunch of new routes to/from DC, which opens up many more opportunities for US Airways passengers in the DC area. These flights include:
- Daily flights between Washington, DC and Bangor and Savannah (used to be weekends only!)
- New daily nonstop flights between Washington, DC (DCA) and Cincinnati and Des Moines (started May 2, 2012)
- New daily nonstop flights between Washington, DC (DCA) and San Diego (started June 8, 2012)
- New, daily nonstop flights between Washington, DC (DCA) and Augusta, Minneapolis, Fayetteville, Montreal and Toronto, Canada (starting today July 11, 2012).
Thus far, in the “30 days for DC,” they have given us the following promotions:
- Day 1: Kick off and announcement of double miles
- Day 2: Celebration of the braved armed forces at DCA
- Day 3: Announcement of FREE admission to the National Museum of Women in the Arts as long as you bring your US Airways boarding pass (through August 5th)
- Day 4: $250 US Airways gift card giveaway on Twitter
If any other exciting promotions/giveaways come along during these 30 days, I will be sure to share them all with you.