This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
To celebrate the Bourne Legacy movie (coming out in August), American Airlines is giving away bonus points with every AA roundtrip flight between September 4th and November 15th. The one caveat is that this is only good for travel booked July 18th though September 15th. Thus, previously booked reservations do not qualify.
This promotion is only valid for paid fares and unfortunately excludes a few deep-discount tickets (those booked in N, O, and Q). Flights also must be operated by American Airlines, American Eagle, or American Connection – partner flights do not qualify.
To register for the promotion is a two step process, where you must first:
- Watch these four “training” videos on various ways to earn American Airline miles (and be entered to win a variety of prizes)
- Register for this promotion at aa.com (promotion code: AABRN, although it looks like registration might not be available until July 18th) – you must register prior to travel
Bonus miles potential:
- 1 round-trip = 1,000 bonus miles
- 2 round-trips = 3,000 bonus miles, for a total of 4,000 miles
- 3 round-trips = 6,000 bonus miles, for a total of 10,000 miles
- 4 round-trips = 9,000 bonus miles, for a total of 19,000 miles
- 5 round-trips = 11,000 bonus miles, for a total of 30,000 miles