The car service company, GroundLink, is offering a one time 1,000 point bonus the first time you use their services. After that, you will 1 mile for every $1 spent on their service. However, you might as well create an account for everyone in your family to utilize the 1,000 point bonus multiple times!
To earn the bonus points:
- Use the promotional code “POINTS” at check out or when speaking to a customer service representative
- Within two weeks of completing your ride, you will receive an email from Points.com
- Select the loyalty program to deposit the points to
Loyalty programs you can redeem your points with:
- Airlines: American Airlines, US Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Alaska Airlines, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, Icelandair
- Hotels: Priority Club
- Other: Best Buy
To book GroundLink Car Service:
- Web: www.groundlink.com/points/carservice.html (use promo code POINTS)
- Phone: 866-865-6025 (inform the representative of the promo code)
- Mobile App: http://www.groundlink.com/app (use invite code POINTS)
I personally have never used GroundLink, but I did look up their pricing. For me, the pricing seemed on par with other car service providers in NYC, however, your situation might be different. I know many that have used their service before and have been quite pleased.