This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
For those Delta fliers out there in the NYC area (or those who fly to NYC) this is a great promotion! This is another American Express promotion where you’ll receive a $50 gift card when you spend $150+ on a qualifying Delta ticket to any New York City area airport. NYC airports include: New York LaGuardia (LGA) , New York John F. Kennedy (JFK), Newark (EWR), White Plains (HPN), and Newburgh (SFW)
Unfortunately, this is a targeted offer and when I tried registering I received the unfortunate message ” Sorry. Unfortunately this campaign is by invitation only.” Oh well, but hopefully those that are able to take advantage of this are able to register, let me know!
- Must be a SkyMiles member – you must include this on the enrollment form
- Register any American Express card by October 15, 2012
- Book and pay for a qualifying flight at delta.com between August 1, 2012 and October 15, 2012 (make sure to register first and make sure to pay with the registered card)
- Minimum base fare must earn miles and be at least $150 for travel on a Delta flight, Delta Connection, or certain codeshare partners
- Receive a one-time $50 American Express Gift card in the mail within 8-10 weeks of October 31, 2012
For those that have multiple Amex cards, you are be able to register multiple cards and take advantage of this offer more than once. Even if you aren’t eligible, make sure to check out all of the other FREE MONEY deals, mostly with American Express promotions.
Thanks to reader Eric for tweeting me this deal! Who else is able to register?