UPDATE: The $50 reusable codes can now only be used on roundtrip flights. If you are booking a one-way they will discount $25 each way, which still isn’t bad! Here is the updated post.
This morning I posted how JetBlue is sending out targeted emails for unique coupon codes up to $300, which is awesome!! After much investigation and talking to folks, the $20, $30, and $50 codes are in fact generic and can be used multiple times. I am still trying to figure out if the $75 codes are unique, but as of now I am not sure. It seems as though the 8-digit codes are generic, while the 10-digit codes are unique. If you received a 10-digit code congrats! The only way to know the discount you received is to make a mock reservation. Also, if you didn’t receive an email this morning, recheck, as I personally just received my email from JetBlue about half an hour ago.
The great thing about this promotion is that this is for one-way or roundtrip flights. That means you can use the $50 off promo on both segments getting a total of $100 off your roundtrip flight! You will just have two confirmation numbers, which means they’ll be treated as separate itineraries if you need to cancel/change your flight so keep that in mind. Also remember, you can always cancel your flight 24 hours after it is booked, so if you aren’t sure, go ahead and book and decide tomorrow morning if it works for you!
- $20 off code: 56DB2A24
- $30 off code: 3QK3F4W2
- $50 off code: 8W2DQ3S4
Again, here are the terms:
- Enter promo code from email exactly as it appears (case sensitive)
- Book by 11:59 PM ET on September 14, 2012
- Travel now through November 7, 2012
- Valid from U.S. point of origin only (including Puerto Rico)
- One-time use only, cannot be combined with other offers, no partial redemptions
- Not valid on previous bookings
How to book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
- Search flights for travel through 11/7/12
- Both outbound and return dates must fall within offer period (9/14-11/7/12) in order for discount to apply
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page