Last week I outlined the diferences between the four Chase Ink Business credit cards. Later in the weeks news broke that the sign up offers were changing, some for the better and some for the worst. Currently, for each of the four cards there are two offers available. All application links will be changing at some point tomorrow, so if the former offer is better for you, today is the last day. For most of you, however, the newer offers are probably better as the minimum spend requirements will be less.
So here you go:
Chase Ink Bold and Chase Ink Plus
- Old link: 25,000 Ultimate Reward points after first purchase; an additional 25,000 points after you spend $10,000 in the first three months. Total points = 50,000 points.
- New link: 50,000 Ultimate Reward points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months. Total points = 50,000 points.
- Difference: The new offer only requires half the amount of spend to receive the full amount of points, but you will not get any of the points until that spend is met. With the old offer, you will get 25,000 points after the close of your first statement. At the end of the day, if you can reach any minmum spend, then there is no difference to you.
- Old link: 10,000 Ultimate Reward points after your first purchase; an additional 15,000 points after you spend $5,000 in the first three months. Total points = 25,000 points.
- New link: 20,000 Ultimate Reward points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. Total points = 20,000 points
- Differences: The new offer ultimately gives you 5,000 less points, but requires $2,000 less spend. If you are able to meet the $5,000 minimum spend and you were in the market for one of these two cards, then definitely consider applying with the old link today or tomorrow morning. I personally would say that 5,000 points is worth at least $100, so do not let this opportunity pass (if interested).