This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
As I mentioned last week, Hyatt is running an extremely limited time promotion where you are able to purchase Hyatt Gold Passport points with up to a 30% bonus. Through today, February 6th, you can purchase points with the following bonus:
- Purchase 1,000 to 9,000 points and receive a 10% bonus
- Purchase 10,000 to 29,000 points and receive a 20% bonus
- Purchase 30,000 to 40,000 points and receive a 30% bonus
- The Hyatt Escala Lodge (at the base of the Canyons Mountain in Park City) is a category 4 hotel, which requires 15,000 points per night. If you are looking to stay for 3 nights, you can purchase 35,000 points for $840. With the 30% bonus you’ll end up with a total of 45,500 – the perfect amount to redeem for a 3 night stay (with 500 points left to spare). While $840 might sound like a lot, this really comes down to $280 night (and no extra fees for taxes!). A typical night here goes for at least $300/night + tax during ski season and can be as much as $500/night + tax.
- The Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is a category 6 hotel requiring 22,000 points a night. A two night stay requires 44,000 points which you’d be able to purchase for $816 (purchase 34,000 points and with the 30% bonus you’ll get a total of 44,200 points). One night here costs a bare minimum of $700/night, so this could really work out in your favor.