EverSave is offering a great deal where you can spend $25 for a $50 certificate valid at Brookstone. This voucher can be used both online and in store, which is great! The voucher must be used by May 25, 2013. The timing works perfect if you are thinking ahead to Mother’s or Father’s Day gifts.
While I do think Brookstone can be overpriced overall, I have been able to find some great items and this $25 off does help. However, there have been times where I’ve been able to find the same/similar product at Marshalls or TJ Maxx for much much less. While you can use the voucher on anything in the store, I wanted to point out some travel related items at Brookstones. My personal favorites are their nap travel pillow and biosense travel pillow – I have both and use for airplane travel always.
- Nap travel flight kit ($29.99) – pillow and eye mask combo (or just the travel pillow is 2 for $40)
- Compression socks ($30) – great for those long international flights
- Passport holder ($30.99) – Keep your passport, credit card, and money all in one place
- Digital luggage scale ($29.99) – For those that are typically on the brink of paying extra luggage fees
- Waterproof bags ($34.99) – These dry bags are amazing and are part of every trip I have. They’ve come in handy during rainstorms in Cambodia and white water rafting in Bali, for example. There are many different sizes and I personally got mine at REI.
- Steam Iron ($35.99) – Great to throw in your luggage to quickly iron clothes at your hotel
- Travel alarm clock ($25.99) – Great for those camping or staying in budget hotels that might not have an alarm. It will also give you the time and temperature.
- Garment bag ($57.99) – carry on your hang up clothes so they do not get wrinkled
- Nap travel blanket ($34.99) – to bring on the plane or just use as a napping blanket, I personally think they are so comfy
There are also a bunch of non-travel related items at Brookstones, which are great too.
Learn more about this deal and purchase here. If you are new to EverSave, you can sign up here. You will also get $5 in free credit. Additionally, when you purchase the item, EverSave typically gives you the option to send the deal to a friend (or yourself!) and you’ll get $2 back in EverSave rewards to use at a future time. If you have some EverSave credit expiring, this could be a good way to get rid of it. Also, you might be able to sell this gift card for $30 via Cardpool.com and actually make $5 on your purchase. The only thing is that Cardpool.com requires a pin if it is a paper gift card. I have not purchased this deal, so am not sure exactly what codes are given. If you purchase and want to let me know whether or not a pin is given that would be great!
Terms of this Deal: Limit 1 Save per person; One Save per Brookstone purchase; Can not be combined with other coupon codes, offers or promotions; Code can be used toward shipping; Standard shipping rates apply; Free ground shipping on online orders over $99 to continental US; exclusions apply, see www.brookstone.com for details; May be applied toward sale items; Not valid toward purchase of Brookstone gift cards; All sales of voucher final; Code available immediately after purchase on Eversave; Promotional value expires on May 25, 2013.