Southwest is having a four day sale for non-stop routes including Chicago, Baltimore, and Orlando (flight must be purchased by April 22 at 11:59pm local time of the originating flight). This is for travel May 3 through June 30, 2013. I looked up some non-flight stops to these three destinations and found some pretty cheap fares, so if you are looking to travel to these destinations it is worth checking it out. OR, if you already have flights booked involving these cities, check to see if your flight went down in price and you can get a credit! You can check how to do this in this prior blog post on “Changing and Canceling a Southwest Ticket.”
Remember, this is only for non-stop routes, so if you are looking to go from Los Angeles to Orlando, you are out of luck. Those flights with a layover/stop-over have not been discounted. You can check out Southwest Interactive Route Map here to see all the non-stop routes from these three cities.
- 14-Day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from Apr. 19 through Apr. 22, 2013, 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel May 3 through June 30, 2013.
- Blackout dates apply on Jun. 28. Additional blackout dates apply to Baltimore on May 16-17 and from Baltimore on May 19-20.
- Travel valid every day except Sundays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only.
- Exclusions apply.