Stay at a participating Holiday Inn Resort (I’ve listed the included hotels below) by June 30, 2013 and earn up to a $100 travel gift card.
- 2-night Stay = $25 gift card
- 3-night Stay = $50 gift card
- 4-night Stay = $75 gift card
- 5-night Stay or longer = $100 gift card
You must first register for this promotion prior to your stay, but other than that not much information is given on the exact travel gift card you’ll receive. All it states is that the “Award will be fulfilled in the form of an airline, gas, or train gift card.” To receive the gift card, the terms state that you will receive a certificate 14-21 days after checkout to claim your award. This will likely require filling out a form and mailing it back (so make sure your mailing address is up to date). I also do not see anywhere if this is limited to only US, Canadian, and Mexican residents, but in the terms it states “U.S. Residents will receive Award by Postal Mail. Residents of Canada and Mexico will receive their Award electronically.” This makes it seem as those in other countries are not eligible, but I am not 100% sure.
Overall, a great promotion if you were already planning on staying at one of these hotels, but I absolutely would not go out of my way to stay at a participating hotel over another one.
- Holiday Inn® Waikiki Beachcomber Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort® Aruba
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive
- Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Holiday Inn Resort Castle I-Drive
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
- Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
- Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington E-Wrightsville Bch
- Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf
- The Lodge at Eagle Crest, a Holiday Inn Resort
- The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, a Holiday Inn Resort
- The Beach House, a Holiday Inn Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On the Beach