This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Originally the double points and TQP points promotion was to end today, but has been extended through June 15, 2013 – which is great! Here is the Southwest site announcing it and giving you the link to register.
The two promotions include:
- Double points on ALL Southwest flights you take! With this promotion you will earn the following points:
- Wanna Get Away Fares: 12 points per dollar spent (instead of 6 points)
- Anytime Fares: 20 points per dollar spent (instead of 10 points)
- Business Select Fares: 24 points per dollar spent (instead of 12 points)
- Double Tier Qualifying Points (TQPs) on all flights you take! TQPs help you earn Southwest status on revenue flights only. You must earn the following TQPs in a calender year:
- A-List Status: Must earn 35,000 TQPs or 25 qualifying one-way flights in a calendar year – this will get you priority boarding, priority check-in, standby priority, and 25% bonus on all points earned
- A-List Preferred Status: Must earn 70,000 TQPs or 50 qualifying one-way flights in a calendar year – this will get you all the benefits of regular A-List status members, flight free in-flight WiFi and a 100% bonus on all points earned