This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hyatt Gold Passport has partnered with many hotels in Las Vegas where you can earn and burn your points with the following non-Hyatt hotels:
- Bellagio (category 6 hotel requiring 22,000 points)
- ARIA (category 6 hotel requiring 22,000 points)
- Vdara (category 5 hotel requiring 18,000 points)
- MGM Grand (category 5 hotel requiring 18,000 points)
- The Signature at MGM Grand (category 5 hotel requiring
- Mandalay Bay (category 6 hotel requiring 22,000 points)
- THEhotel at Mandalay Bay (category 6 hotel requiring 22,000 points)
- The Mirage (category 5 hotel requiring 18,000 points)
- Monte Carlo (category 4 hotel requiring 15,000 points)
- New York-New York (category 4 hotel requiring 15,000 points
- Luxor (category 3 hotel requiring 12,000 points)
- Excalibur (category 2 hotel requiring 8,000 points)
This is great news as the option to earn and redeem points in Las Vegas for any hotel chain has been pretty slim. The redemption options are also pretty reasonable and span from a category 2 through category 6 hotel. These hotels are all part of MGM Resorts and starting June 20, 2013, guests with membership in Hyatt Gold Passport and M life will be able to earn both Hyatt Gold Passport points and M life Tier Credits on eligible rates and spend for all stays at the 12 hotels I listed above.
Hyatt Gold Passport Benefits
- Hyatt Gold Passport members will receive Hyatt Gold Passport points on every eligible dollar spent at the 12 participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas. Members will also have the opportunity to earn M life Tier Credits simultaneously at these locations on eligible spend.
- All eligible stays at any of the participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas will count toward Hyatt Gold Passport tier status.
- Hyatt Gold Passport members will be able to redeem their Hyatt Gold Passport points for award nights at participating MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas.
- Coming in August, Hyatt Gold Passport members will be eligible to opt-in to a reciprocal tier status in MGM Resorts’ M life, providing benefits at participating MGM Resorts destinations. Depending on the matched Tier Level, members may receive special room offers and upgrades, pre-sale access to premier concert, show and fight tickets, invitations to members-only events, access to M life Moments – exclusive experiences, and much more.
M life Benefits
- M life members will receive M life Tier Credits for eligible spend when traveling beyond MGM Resorts destinations, in Las Vegas, Detroit and Mississippi, when they stay at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide.
- M life members will have the opportunity to experience destinations and cultures across the globe with the authentic hospitality that Hyatt offers while earning M life Tier Credits.
- Coming in August, M life members will be eligible to opt-in to a reciprocal tier status in Hyatt Gold Passport, providing benefits at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide. Depending on the matched Tier Level, members may receive complimentary in-room Internet access, guaranteed room availability, late check-out and more during their Hyatt stay.
You will also be able to status match with Hyatt Gold Passport and M Life (starting in August):