This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This is to let you know that my blog (along with the entire BoardingArea platform) will be undergoing some updates starting at 10:00pm CST tonight Thursday June 20th. The updates will last until some point on Saturday (I am not sure of the time), but from now until then I will not be able to post any deals. However, you will have full access to the site – you’ll still be able to navigate, read comments, etc. – there will just be no new material and you will not be able to leave any comments. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be sure to respond. So here is a quick recap of things to take advantage of over the next two days:
Chase Ultimate Rewards Ink Card Offer:
The limited time offer for the 4 Chase Ultimate Rewards business cards (Ink Bold, Ink Plus, Ink Classic, and Ink Cash) is ending this Saturday June 22, 2013. If you’ve been planning on applying, do not forget this date! Here are some things to know:
- If you recently applied for one of these four cards in the past 103 days, send a secure message on your Chase.com account and request for a match in the offer. I was able to do this for my husband was able to get the match of 10,000 extra points. Just make sure to do this before the offer is over.
- While this is a business card, you do not need to apply with an EIN (Employer Identification Number) and you can use your Social Security number on your application. You can apply as a sole proprietorship, however, many times this will result in a call to the Chase Business reconsideration line where you will need to answer some questions. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding this. As long as you have good credit you should be okay.
- If you already have the Chase Ink Bold, you can still apply for the Chase Ink Plus. These are two separate cards and you can explain to Chase that you need to keep your expenses separate (if they ask).
Prior posts that explain this offer, the credit cards in general and the Chase Ultimate Rewards program:
- Details on the Chase Ink Credit Card Bonuses
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points
- Comparison of the Four Chase Ink Credit Cards
- Chase Ultimate Rewards Blog Series
- Top 10 Questions Regarding the Chase Ultimate Rewards Program
Club Carlson Flash Sale:
Friday is the last day for Club Carlson’s “flash sale.” At some point during the day, Club Carlson will give members the opportunity to purchase points with a 75% bonus. This flash sale will only last for 75 minutes, so make sure to follow me on Twitter or Facebook, or Club Carlson on Twitter or Facebook to find out when this is happening. I personally pulled the plug the first day the sale happened and purchased the maximum amount of 70,000 points for $280.
You can read more about this “Flash Sale” promotion in this prior blog post.
Avis Daily Getaway Sale:
There are two Daily Getaways today:
- Avis one-day car rental for $33 (or $29.70 with an Amex credit card)
- Avis Chairman’s Club Membership for $1,115 (or $1,003.50 with an Amex credit card)
You can read about this sale in more detail in this blog post. On Sunday I will be posting about the sales next week (Week 3).