I just checked out Twitter’s American Express Sync page and see a bunch of new promotions to earn cash back on your purchases! I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card (if you are not aware of what the heck I am talking about, I’ll explain more in a minute!).
First off, here are some new fresh offers:
- Barnes & Noble: Spend $25+ in-store and get a $5 statement credit, expires 8/31/2013
- Tweet: #AmexBNOffer
- California Pizza Kitchen Restaurant: Spend $40+ at a CPK restaurant and get a $10 statement credit, expires 9/2/2013
- Tweet: #AmexCPK
- Serafina Restaurant: Spend $100+ in restaurant and get a $20 statement credit, expires 9/30/2013
- Tweet: #AmexSerafinaOffer
- Adidas: Spend $75+ in-store and get a $15 statement credit, expires 8/31/2013
- Tweet: #AmexAdidasOffer
While I included the hashtag tweet, you can also register for these promotions through your online American Express account by going to the “Offers for You” tab or Facebook.
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (non-Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this prior blog post.