This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
American Express has added some great offers to their syncing promotions where I’ve been able to generate some free money and ultimately make back my annual fee. They have, however, changed their technology and for those offers that are only available via your AmericanExpress.com account you 1) must be targeted, and 2) can only sync one card. With the Staples offer, for example, many folks unfortunately did not have the offer in their account, and for the ones that did, once the offer was registered to one card it disappeared from other cards. One roundabout way to sync the offer to all your Amex cards is to create different accounts (username/password) for each card. If you do this the offer will appear allowing you to sync. So right now the technology only goes as far as to limit it to one online account, not really one per person/social security number.
Here are some new fresh offers:
- Yogaworks: Spend $100+, geta $20 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexYogaWorks
- Buca Di Beppo:Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 11/7/2013.
- Lowe’s: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 11/15/2013. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexLowes
- Staples: Spend $75+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 12/10/2013. Blog Post
- Rue La La: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexRueLaLa
- FedEx Office: Spend $15+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexFedExOffice
- Lucille’s BBQ: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/10/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexLucilles
- Intermix: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 10/30/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexIntermix
- Henri Bendell: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/3/2013.
- Twee: #AmexHenriBendel
- Scoop NYC: Spend $450+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 11/5/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexScoopNYC
- VictorinoxSwissArmy: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 12/22/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexVictorinox
- Texas de Brazil: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 11/24/2013.
- Tweet: #AmexTXdeBrazil
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this prior blog post.