American Express has added some great offers to their syncing promotions for the month of November. I’ve written about some of them individually (the ones that I thought to be more popular), but there are bunch of others available as well. Some of you might have noticed that they changed their technology and unfortunately the offers that are only available via your AmericanExpress.com account are sometimes targeted and can only sync one card.
With that being said, some readers have been able to call American Express and get a representative to manually add the offer to their account. Also, if you see the offer available on multiple cards, a roundabout way to sync the offer to all your Amex cards is to create different accounts (username/password) for each card. If you do this the offer will appear allowing you to sync.
Here are some new fresh offers:
- Teavana: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013
- Tweet: #AmexTeavana
- Walmart.com: Spend $79+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 12/21/2013. Blog Post
- Coffee Shop: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 1/24/2014
- Forever 21: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013
- Tweet: #AmexForever21
- 1-800 Contacts: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 12/22/2013
- Dell: Spend $599+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/15/2013
- Tweet: #AmexDell
- YogaWorks: Spend $100+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2013
- Tweet: #AmexYogaWorks
- Personal Creations: Spend $65+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 1/3/2014
- SharperImage.com: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 1/31/2014
- Guess?: Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 12/24/2013
- Duxiana: Spend $5,000+, get a $1,000 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013
- Victorinox: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 12/22/2013. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexVictorinox
- BP: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013 – this is NOT a one time offer, but available every time you spend $25 at the pump!!!
- Tweet: #AmexBP
- Exxon: Spend $30+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013
- Tweet: #AmexExxonMobile
- Best Buy: Spend $250+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2013. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexBestBuy
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this prior blog post.
You can check out an entire list of the Amex Sync promotions available on this permeant page on the blog.