To encourage users to link their PayPal account to their Uber account, you will get $15 off your next Uber ride by paying with PayPal. This is a great way to get $15 free from Uber, although this promotion does expire November 28, 2013.
To link PayPal to your Uber account:
- Update your Uber app to the latest version
- Select “Payment” from the menu in your Uber app
- Tap “Add Payment”
- Tap “PayPal” to add your PayPal account
- Select PayPal as your payment method and take a ride. The discount will apply automatically.
This is different than Uber credits and is just a $15 discount off of your Uber ride. It is valid in Germany, Italy, France, the Netherlands, and the US (in European countries it is 15 EURO off). It is not valid using the TAXI option.
Maximizing your Uber credits:
- Sign up for Uber through a referral link. Mine is only giving $10 referral, but there are some $20 referral links floating around. This will give you $10 in free credit right off the bat.
- Once you create your account and are signed in, go to the “Promotions” link on the top right-hand corner of the page. Enter the code ”KALEB″. This will then give you $20 in free credit. This credit does not expire until 2015, but is for NEW USERS ONLY.
- Again in the “Promotions” page, enter the code “TheSalon20″. This will then give you 20% off your next ride (up to $10 off). The terms state that this promotion expires November 24, 2013 at 10:51:04am PST. This is for NEW AND EXISTING users.
- Change your payment settings to PayPal and you will get $15 off through November 28, 2013.
So if you are planning to user Uber between now and November 28, you can get $15 off and 20% off your ride!
Enjoy your Uber deal and discounted taxi/car service!