This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
My favorite shopping day of the year is finally here! While I was not out at 5am this morning, I am hitting the mall at 8am. I’ve been known to stand in line in the wee-hours of the morning for some electronics, but those days in my opinion are over. With stores opening on Thanksgiving Day I am not willing to sacrifice my Thanksgiving feast and time with family to get in on the Thursday night doorbusters.
However, there are many travel and shopping deals you can do from the comfort of your home! Or some that do not require you to hit the stores too early. Here is a compiled list of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals I’ve already blogged about. I am sure more will be added to the list and if you know of anything else feel free to comment below. Hope you all enjoy your Black Friday shopping!
- $10 FREE with Small Business Saturday / Small Business Saturday FAQs: Register your American Express cards, spend $10 at a participating merchant on Saturday November 30th (otherwise known as Small Business Saturday) and get a $10 statement credit.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hotel Deals: This list compiles many of the hotel deals that will be available throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Some hotels are a one day sale, while others continue for a few days. Check out each deal to see the terms for each.
- Hotels Tonight $99 Rooms: Hotels Tonight is offering $99 rooms starting at 9am on Black Friday.
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips: Top 9 tips of getting the biggest bang out of your buck during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday frenzy.
- Get the Biggest Bang for your Buck on Black Friday & Cyber Monday: Different promotions for utilizing an online shopping portal for your online shopping.
- Black Friday Free Stuff at Staples (after Rebate): Three free things at Staples that are Free After Rebate (FAR). Remember, use a Chase Ink card and get 5x points.
- Getting More Money off Using Amex Sync on Black Friday: Make sure to sync up your American Express cards to the various statement credit promotions. You can get additional savings at Best Buy, Lowe’s, Staples, Walmart, etc.
- Get Points Back with JetBlue: For flights booked through Cyber Monday, you’ll receive 2,013 points back into your account.
- Living Social Black Friday Deal: Through Black Friday get 25% off a Living Social deal, up to $25 off.
- Hotels.com Black Friday Sale: Hotels.com is offering a great promotion giving where the 2nd night of your stay will only cost $1!
- JW Marriott Cyber Monday Deal: Booked a hotel stay at many of the JW Marriott resorts on Cyber Monday for some great savings. (more info to come)