Through April 15, 2014, Hertz is running a pretty good promotion where you’ll receive triple points on all your rentals. Typically you’ll receive one point per dollar spent, but with this promotion you’ll earn three points per dollar spent. Redeeming points start at 550 points for a free one day weekend rental and 675 points for a free one day weekday rental. You can review the full list of points needed to redeem for an award here.
There are a few caveats though:
- Only rentals made after registering for the promotion qualify, so if you have a previous rental reserved and the rate hasn’t changed, it would probably be best to cancel and rebook (after registering of course).
- Valid at participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I., United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand only.
- Valid on a minimum two-day paid rental – rentals of one day will not get the triple points
- Bonus points will not be awarded on rentals accruing other Frequent Travel Program Points, so ensure your earning preferences is updated.
- Remember, some corporate rates do not allow you to earn points
Make sure to register for this promotion here.