If you are an avid Uber user in NYC with every ride you take Uber will donate $1 to a cause of your choice! This is an awesome promotion where all you have to do is register, take your normal Uber ride, and someone else will donate on your behalf! A great win-win situation for all!
This is valid for all NYC Uber trips for the month of March. Make sure to register to donate for free!
- Sign into your account and in the “Promotions” area, enter one of the following codes (you can only enter one):
- FEED (a charity to help feed the world). Enter promotion code: FEED
- Food Bank for New York City (a charity that provides 400,000 free meals a day for New Yorkers in need). Enter promotion code: FoodBankNYC
- The Fresh Air Fund (a charity to provide free summer experiences to NYC children from low-income communities). Enter promotion code: FreshAirFund
- The Nature Conservancy (a charity that conserves the lands and waters in Greater New York City and around the world). Use promotion code: Nature
- New York Cares (a volunteer management organization that works with 1,300 nonprofits and agencies to help them complete their mission). User promotion code: NewYorkCares
- The Trevor Project (charity group that provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention). Use promotion code: TrevorProject
On April 1, Uber will donate an additional $10,000 to the charity that racks up the most rides. You can learn more about this promotion here.
Will you be taking advantage of this promotion?!