This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I just checked my AmericanExpress.com account and see a bunch of new promotions. Some are available via Twitter, and some are not. The ones that are not, if you want to take advantage of multiple Amex cards, I highly suggest you read this post first: Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com. I will continue to search for the twitter hashtag as well for the ones I do not currently have (if they exist).
So, here is a compiled list of the new Amex Sync offers announced in my account
- TicketMaster.com: Spend $75+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2014.
- Tip: The terms explicitly state that it excludes gift card purchases.
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/28/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexHenriBendel
- 1-800 Contacts: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 6/26/2014.
- Madewell: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 6/17/2014.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. If you purchase a gift cad you can then use it for a future time. And, you might be able to use a gift card at j.crew since it is the same parent company, but not 100% sure.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Spend $10+, get a $2 statement credit. Expires 7/6/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexPotbelly
- Kenneth Cole: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 7/18/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexKCole
- Tip: Offer valid at Kenneth Cole stores, at kennethcole.com, reaction.com and by calling 1-800-KEN-COLE
- HudsonJeans.com: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 8/1/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexHudsonJeans
- Barbeques Galore: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 7/28/2014.
- Tip: Offer valid in Barbeque Galore branded stores and online at www.bbqgalore.com.
- Ben Bridge Jewelers: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 7/1/2014.
- Tip: There are a few retail stores, but you can also order online at benbridge.com
- Abt Electronics: Spend $250+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 6/16/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexAbt
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Sync promotions available on this permanent page on the blog.
Some of these promotions are available via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag I’ve included while others are only available by going to the “Offers For You” tab in your AmericanExpress.com account. Some are available via the Facebook app as well. The ones that are available via Twitter anyone can register for, however, some AmericanExpress.com accounts and Facebook accounts will only include targeted offers.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards