This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Tomorrow’s Daily Getaway promotion (Week 4, Day 1) is offering the opportunity to get up to 19% off the purchase of Marriott eGift cards. With this offer, you can purchase gift cards in the following increments:
- $1,000 eGiftCard for $900; or use Amex credit card and pay only $810 (75 available)
- $500 eGiftCard for $450; or use Amex credit card and pay only $405 (305 available)
- $100 eGiftCard for $90; or use Amex credit card and pay only $81 (410 available)
If you typically stay at Marriott hotels or have an upcoming stay, then this is a great deal. A few things to keep in mind:
- If you are booking a pre-paid rate you will not be able to use gift certificates as your payment method
- I’ve never found the exchange rate to be favorable when using hotel gift cards internationally
- If you have a stay booked on points, you can still use the gift certificate for other incidentals on your bill, such as dining charges, spa, etc.
- The gift certificates do not expire
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TOMORROW Monday June 9th. I believe this will be a very popular deal due to the fixed discount and unfortunately there are not too many available. I foresee this promotion selling out within seconds, but it is still worth a shot! Goodluck!