This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This is a quick reminder that MANY Amex Sync promotions are set to expire in just a few days on Monday, June 30, 2014.
You can see all the promotions currently available in the “Amex Sync” tab on the blog, but here are the ones you should take action on sooner than later. Remember, many of the times gift card purchases work, so you can purchase a gift card to use at a later time. If you have any other tips or tricks for me to add to the list, comment below for other readers to take advantage of.
Amex Sync promotions ending June 30th:
- Victorinox: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexVictorinox
- Tip: Offer valid in-store only. Excludes purchases made online, over the phone, or through a 3rd party retailer. Not valid at Monroe, CT location.
- 1800FLOWERS.com: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tip: Valid at Valid at 1800flowers.com & family of brands. Also valid at FannieMay.com, Cheryls.com, & ThePopcornFactory.com.
- BP: Spend $30+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexBP
- Tip: Must be a single purchase of $30 or more. Valid at the pump only.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Spend $5+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexDunkinDonut
- Tip: Valid in-store only at US stand-alone Dunkin’ Donuts and those that are co-located only with Baskin Robbins. This means that Dunkin’ Donuts located within a gas station, hotel, etc. might not trigger the statement credit. Purchasing gift cards in-store and via www.dunkindonuts.com works! I was able to purchase $40 worth of gift cards online and load them to my Dunkin’ app immediately.
- The Home Depot: Spend $75, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexHomeDepot
- Tip: Valid in-store and online. Purchase a gift card in-store or online to trigger the statement credit. Additionally, Home Depot sells many other merchant gift cards!
- Lord & Taylor: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexLordandTaylor
- Tip: Valid in store and online at www.lordandtaylor.com. It does not state a single-transaction required, so as long as you purchase $100 in items before the end of the June you should see the statement credit. You can also purchase a $100 gift card in-store and that will trigger the statement credit. A purchased gift card online should also work, but I have not yet tested it.
Other Amex Sync promotions ending shortly after:
- Reebok.com: Spend $60+ online or via the phone, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 7/1/2014.
- Tip: Excludes e-gift cards.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Spend $10+, get a $2 statement credit. Expires 7/6/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexPotbelly
- Kenneth Cole: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 7/18/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexKCole
- Tip: Offer valid at Kenneth Cole stores, at kennethcole.com, reaction.com and by calling 1-800-KEN-COLE
- Ben Bridge Jewelers: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 7/1/2014.
- Tip: There are a few retail stores, but you can also order online at benbridge.com
- Joie: Spend $400+, get a $80 statement credit. Expires 7/1/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexJoie
- Tip: Offer valid at Joie boutiques and online at www.joie.com. This will not work for Joie items purchased at other retail stores, i.e., Bloomingdales.
- DryBar: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/2/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexDryBar
- Tip: Must be a single purchase of $50 or more to trigger the statement credit. DryBar also sells products in their store, so you can take advantage of this for not only a blow dry, but accessories as well (shampoo, straightener, etc.). You can also purchase DryBar gift cards in-store.
- TheDryBar.com: Spend $150, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 7/2/2014.
- Tweet: #AmexTheDrybar
- Tip: Offer valid online at TheDrybar.com/shop or by calling 1-877-379-2279. The same products you purchase in-store can also be purchased online. You can purchase gift cards to use in-store!
You can learn more about the Amex Sync promotions in this prior blog series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards