This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
UPDATE: These offers listed below have expired.
This is a quick reminder that many limited time credit card offers are ending today and tomorrow. If you’ve been planning on applying for one of these cards, the deadline is quickly approaching!
Starwood American Express:
- Current offer: 30,000 points (10,000 after your first purchase and 20,000 after spending $5,000 within the first 6 months). Offer expires June 30, 2014. Related Blog Post
- Limited time offer difference: This offer is 5,000 points more then the typical offer, which to me is worth at least another $100.
- Application link: There are a few different ways to apply:
- Referral: If you know someone with the credit card, ask them to refer you. They will receive 5,000 bonus points. I’d appreciate the opportunity to refer anyone for the personal version of the card (you can email me at email@example.com), or you can ask a friend/family member to refer you using these links: Starwood American Express Personal referral link; Starwood American Express Business referral link
- Direct link: There are now direct links to apply for the card, but you might as well ask someone to refer you as there is no reason to leave the 5,000 referral bonus points on the table! Starwood American Express Personal direct link; Starwood American Express Business direct link (these are NOT affiliate links)
- Additional Blog Post:
- Current offer: 20,000 points after spending $500 within 3 months. Offer expires June 30, 2014. Related Blog Post
- Limited time offer difference: Typically this offer has been 10,000 points after meeting the same minimum spend requirement, so the current offer is double the norm. The current offer is worth at least $100 more then the typical offer if you redeem for cash, but can be worth much more if you have another Chase Ultimate Rewards account and can transfer your points to a partner airline/hotel (you can only do that if you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Ink Bold, or Chase Ink Plus account).
- Application link: Chase Freedom®
- Blog Posts:
Southwest Airlines Credit Card:
- Current offer: 50,000 points after spending $2,000 within 3 months. Offer expires TODAY. I was told that I need to remove my links by mid-day although there still might be a public offer available elsewhere. Related Blog Post
- Limited time offer difference: Typically this offer is 25,000 points with usually the same minimum spend requirements. So the current offer gets you double the amount of points, which also means double the amount of qualifying points towards the Southwest Companion Pass!
- Application link: Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® Premier Card
- Blog Posts:
Let me know if you have any specific questions about any of these Limited Time Offers!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. As always, thanks for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!