This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Being the first of the month, I was personally hoping for more offers, but here are three new ones that popped up today.
- Bonobos: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/1/2014.
- Note: For purchases at Bonobos.com or a Bonobos Guideshop. Also, receive a $25 coupon code for new online members by signing up through a referral link. This means you can actually get $75 off! Also, this promotion does not need to be a single transaction.
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2014.
- Twitter: #AmexHenriBendel
- Note: Valid for in-store or online.
- Big Daddy’s: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2014.
- Note: Must be a single purchase of $50 or more. Cannot use a third-party ordering system, i.e., Seamless web.
And just a quick reminder, here are the current Amex Sync promotions ending today:
- GroundLink.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexGroundLink
- Tip: This does not look like it needs to be a single transaction of $100 or more, so multiple transactions should work.
- Columbia.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexColumbia
- Tip: This is valid for online purchases only.
- HudsonJeans.com: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexHudsonJeans
You can learn more about the Amex Sync promotions in this prior blog series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards