Being the first of the month, I was personally hoping for more offers, but here are three new ones that popped up today.
- Bonobos: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/1/2014.
- Note: For purchases at Bonobos.com or a Bonobos Guideshop. Also, receive a $25 coupon code for new online members by signing up through a referral link. This means you can actually get $75 off! Also, this promotion does not need to be a single transaction.
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2014.
- Twitter: #AmexHenriBendel
- Note: Valid for in-store or online.
- Big Daddy’s: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2014.
- Note: Must be a single purchase of $50 or more. Cannot use a third-party ordering system, i.e., Seamless web.
And just a quick reminder, here are the current Amex Sync promotions ending today:
- GroundLink.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexGroundLink
- Tip: This does not look like it needs to be a single transaction of $100 or more, so multiple transactions should work.
- Columbia.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexColumbia
- Tip: This is valid for online purchases only.
- HudsonJeans.com: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexHudsonJeans
You can learn more about the Amex Sync promotions in this prior blog series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards