This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
It seems as though American Express is incentivizing Bluebird customers by offering them discounts at various merchants. While the merchant list is currently small, it is still a great way to save some money. You must use your Bluebird card though as your form of payment to get the savings.
The discounted merchant list includes:
- Walmart and Murphy USA Gas Stations: Save up to $0.15 per gallon of gas. You must enroll in this program. Expires September 8, 2014)
- Save $0.15 in Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia
- Save $0.05 in Florida
- Save $0.03 in Minnesota and Oklahoma
- La Quinta Hotels: Save 10% by using promotion code AMX10. Expires October 31, 2014.
- Denny’s: Save 15% off your food and beverage total. You must present the specific coupon to get the savings. Expires September 30, 2014.
I am hoping that this becomes a trend to save money at more merchants!