There are a few more Amex Sync Offers that were just added, so I wanted to ensure you are all aware of them. Unfortunately not all the new offers are available via Twitter, so you will need to check your American Express Offers tab to see if you’ve been targeted for all the offers as well.
As you are probably well aware, I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card (if you are not aware of what the heck I am talking about, I’ll explain more in a minute!).
So here are some new offers that I’ve added to my standing Amex Sync page:
- Paperless Post: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2014.
- Barenecessities.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2014
- Twitter: #AmexBareNess
- Tip: Barnecessities.com includes many brands, including SPANX, Hanky Panky, UGG, etc.
- USA Today: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/4/2014.
- Babette: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 10/2/2014.
- Tip: Not valid for online purchases.
- Perfume.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 10/15/2014.
- Marissa Collections: Spend $1,000+, get a $200 statement credit. Expires 10/15/2014.
- Twitter: #AmexMarissa
- Tip: Offer valid in-store at Marissa Collections and online at marissacollections.com.
- Cole Haan: Spend $200, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 10/2/2014.
- Twitter: #AmexColeHaan
- Tip: Valid in Cole Haan stores & online at colehaan.com only. Not valid at outlet stores. But, you can purchase a gift card at a regular Cole Haan store and use at the outlet! A gift card will trigger the statement credit.
- J. Crew: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 10/2/14.
- Tip: Valid in store or at jcrew.com. Excludes J.Crew factory and Madewell. Purchase a gift card in-store (or classic gift card online, not an e-gift card) to use at a later time. You can also use a gift card at the J.Crew factory store!
- Smith & Wollensky: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 10/20/2014.
- Twitter: #AmexSW
- Tip: Purchase a gift card at the restaurant to use over multiple visits. Gift card might not be able to be used in the NY location.
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (non-Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts.
You can learn more about the Amex Sync promotions in this prior blog series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards