This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The past few weeks or so there have been so many Amazon.com deals that I wanted to compile them all for you in one single post. So here you go!
- Link your American Express Membership Rewards account to Amazon and get $20 for free. This ultimately can give you $20 off a $20 purchase, giving you $20 to spend at Amazon.com for FREE! All you have to do is link your Membership Rewards account to your Amazon.com account and add $20 worth of items to your card that are sold and shipped from Amazon directly. As a form of payment you need to use at least one Membership Reward point, but the rest can be charged directly to your credit card. Unfortunately though, this is for targeted accounts only. This promotion ends November 9, 2014. Related blog post.
- Amazon “Lightning Deals” now available 30 minutes earlier for those with Prime. If you have Amazon Prime, you’ll have access to some amazing deals 30 minutes prior to the general public. This is a great perk for those with Prime membership as the deals can sometimes be more then 50% off. Related blog post.
- Purchase a $50 gift card and get a free $10 promotion code. You can currently purchase a $50 gift card and in November you will receive a $10 promotional code to use on a future Amazon.com order. You must use the promotion code “OCTOBERGCS” when placing your gift card purchase. Unfortunately, this promotion is also targeted, but you can see if you are eligible here. This promotion ends October 31, 2014. Related blog post.
- Get 50% off an Amazon “Subscribe & Save” purchase. For those who are new to Amazon’s Subscribe and Save service (or haven’t used it since April 2014), you can get 50% off your first subscription! You must use coupon code PRIMESNS. And if you just wanted that one item and did not want to actually get it every month (or whatever subscription timeframe you selected), you can cancel your subscription after your first order is delivered – ultimately giving you 50% off that one item. Related blog post.
- Purchase $50 worth of Household products and get a $15 Amazon.com gift card. For those that frequently purchase household items at Amazon this is a great way to get $15 off your purchase. You will need to add a $15 gift card to your cart as well and you’ll see the $15 discount on the checkout page. You can learn more about this promotion here.
Enjoy your Amazon.com deals!