Last week Silvercar came out with a great referral offer, but it was one sided. Only the person sending the referral got the sweet $100 referral bonus, not the person actually being referred. However, that has changed and now BOTH people get the $100 referral bonus, which is awesome!
The referrer bonus: Essentially, for every new person that you refer to Silvercar and completes a rental of two or more days through the end of the year, you’ll receive a $100 Visa gift card. And, if you are able to get 5 eligible referrals by the end of the year, you’ll receive a $500 bonus!
The referee bonus: By being referred to Silvercar, you’ll be able to apply a $50 credit to your fist reservation. Once you complete the reservation you’ll get $50 in a Visa gift card! To receive this offer, you must sign up through another persons referral link.
Here is my referral link for anyone that would like to use. Also, feel free to post your referral link in the comments section.
This is an amazing offer and new members can get probably 1 or 2 free day rentals out of the deal. Remember, there is also a promotion for rentals this week to get 50% off!
- $100 reward only earned upon the completion of a new customer rental of two days or more
- New customers are defined as anyone that has not completed a Silvercar transaction
- Qualifying transactions must be booked and started after 11/4/14 and before 12/31/14
- Existing reservations that are canceled and rebooked are not considered qualifying transactions
- Referral codes cannot be applied (retroactive or otherwise) to started or finished transactions
- Other questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to reader Rachel for sending this update my way!