If you are into online shipping, Cyber Monday can be a great day for you to get a good deal. Typically, these deals are limited to just the Monday after Thanksgiving – that would be Monday December 1, 2014 for this year. However, similar to Black Friday deals, many merchants are offering Cyber Monday specials early. Starting today (some merchants tomorrow), you can actually start your Cyber Monday shopping online and get the exact same deal. Maybe employers will see a higher level of productivity come Monday if the sales start today!
So here is a list of all the deals:
- Amazon.com: I wrote about this in a separate post this morning, but the best deals are typically their flash sale items. Related blog post
- Kohl’s.com: Take 20% off your entire purchase using coupon code CYBERTAKE20. You will also get free shipping on a $25+ purchase. This is valid November 29 through December 3. Additionally, through November 30, you will still get $15 in Kohl’s cash for every $50 you spend (online or in-store). You can then spend this Kohl’s cash between December 1 and December 8. Later this week they will be offering 25% off a $100+ purchase, so keep that in mind. Although the Kohl’s cash might not be available.
- Best Buy: Pre-Cyber Monday deals are available today and tomorrow, additional deals will then come available on Cyber Monday.
- Walmart: Cyber Monday specials are up to 50% off.
- JCPenney: Today only sale where you can get $10 off a $25 purchase (in-store), $10 off a $50 purchase (online), or $30 off a $100 purchase (online). For online purchases use coupon code SATURDAY. Starting tomorrow, November 30, you will be able to get 20% off purchases up to $100 and 30% off purchases of $100 or more. Use coupon code CYBRMNDY. Valid November 30 through December 3.
- Macy’s: Get an extra 15% off, plus free shipping. Valid November 30 through December 1, 2014.
- Bloomingdale’s: Take 25% off a selection of regular and sale price items, plus free shipping. No coupon code required. Valid November 30 through December 1, 2014.
Also, many merchants are still advertising their Black Friday sales through end of day today. So if you missed out on a particular item that you wanted to purchase yesterday, the same price might be available today.