This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
American Express just released a ton of new Amex Sync Offers – some available via Twitter (which means the offer is available to everyone and you can take advantage multiple times with all Amex cards), while others are only available through your American Express Offers tab (or Facebook Amex Offers app) so you’ll have to see which offers you’ve been targeted for. If the offer below does not include a Twitter hashtag, it is only available through your AmericanExpress.com account which unfortunately means targeted.
As you are probably well aware, I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card. At the bottom of this post you can read more about registering and syncing an eligible Amex card.
So here are some new offers that I’ve added to my standing Amex Sync page:
- Toys R Us / Babies R Us: Spend $25+ in-store, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/14.
- Tweet: #AmexToysRUs
- Tip: Purchase a $25 gift card in-store with all of your Amex cards to maximize your savings.
- PetSmart: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 12/31/14.
- Tweet: #AmexPetSmart
- Hyatt Place Hotels: Spend $150+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 2/28/15.
- Tip: This is valid at Hyatt Place only, not other hotels under the Hyatt umbrella
- Mountain Hardware: Spend $150+ online, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 12/19/14.
- Verizon Fios: Spend $75+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 5/31/15.
- Tip: Valid for Verizon Fios service only, not Verizon wireless. You are able to take advantage of this twice per account.
- Saks.com: Spend $350+, get a $75 statement credit. Expires 12/31/14.
- Zappos.com: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 12/31/14.
- Tweet: #AmexZappos
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (non-Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. If they are not available via Twitter and you see them in multiple Amex cards, make sure to follow these directions FIRST prior to registering! If they are only available through your American Express account, make sure to follow these directions FIRST prior to registering to see if you can sync the offer for multiple cards.
You can learn more about the Amex Sync promotions in this prior blog series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards