This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Early in November, I wrote about a targeted Starwood promotion where they was sending out emails offering various promotions ranging from two free nights to 5,000 point bonuses to double elite credit. I personally was targeted for the two free night offer after four stays. Unfortunately, there were many people not targeted (I monitor 6 accounts and only 1 account was targeted), however, it seems like on November 24 another targeted link went out so you might be eligible for that offer! You should have received an email if you were targeted, but in case you missed it, you can try entering your SPG number here to see if you are eligible.
Via FlyerTalk, it looks like this new targeted offer includes the following with the promotion running between December 1, 2014 and March 1, 2015:
- 7,000 points every every 7th stay, up to 21,000 points
- 6,000 points after every 6th stay, up to 18,000 points
- 5,000 points after every 5th stay, up to 15,000 points
- 4,000 points after every 4th stay, up to 12,000 points
- 3,000 points after every 3rd stay, up to 9,000 points
- 2,000 points after every 2nd stay, up to 6,000 points
- 1,000 points after every stay, up to 3,000 points
- Double elite qualifying credits
- Stay 6 times and receive 25% off your next award stay
Overall, these offers are no where as good as the two free nights offer that went out just a few weeks prior to this one. This offer seems extremely targeted as well and difficult to achieve. None of the accounts I monitor were targeted for this particular promotion. I am not quite sure how their targeting system work as these are accounts with no stays this year all the way up to 75 stays this year and anything from no status to Platinum status.
If you were targeted, remember only eligible stays will count towards the promotion. So you must have a point earning stay not booked through a third-party reservation system. And Cash + Points stays will not count.
If you were targeted for the two free night promotion that went out on November 10, 2014, make sure to read this post as the dates were misprinted.