This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This is a quick post to let you know that I just received an email that the US Airways credit card is getting rid of their foreign transaction fees on all international purchases. While this isn’t a card I’d personally recommend using for everyday spend anyways, it is good to know that you will not have to worry about add-on fees if you do use this card abroad.
- First checked bag free on eligible bags for you and up to four companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
- One companion certificate good for up to 2 guests to travel with you on a US Airways operated flight at $99 each, plus taxes and fees
- Priority boarding Zone 2 on US Airways operated flights
- Receive a 25% savings on eligible US Airways and American Airlines in-flight purchases
Remember, eventually this card will turn into an American Airlines AAdvantage MasterCard from Barclaycard. That date is still TBD but once that happens, you will most likely no longer be able to apply for the card. Related post – “Getting the US Airways Credit Card Before it is Too Late”.
- US Airways Premier World Mastercard: Earn 50,000 miles after your first purchase on the card and payment of the $89 annual fee. Card application link. Blog Post