This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $50 statement credit with a $250+ purchase at a Hilton hotel. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! Unfortunately though, this offer is not available via Twitter and only targeted accounts are eligible. About 50% of my accounts show the offer.
The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Hilton Hotels & Resorts. All other hotel brands under the Hilton umbrella are excluded (i.e., Conrad, Waldorf, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Hilton Grand Vacations). Although, if you are looking to stay at a DoubleTree or Conrad hotel they currently have their own respective Amex Offers.
Unfortunately, I do not believe Hilton Hotels sells gift cards, but I could be wrong. They didn’t used to when they had this same offer last year. If anyone is able to purchase a gift card let me know!
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your American Express account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab.
- Search for the Hilton Hotels offer and “Save” the offer to your card. If you were targeted on multiple cards make sure to read these directions first to learn more about saving the offer to more than one card. DO NOT save the offer before reading this post!
- Spend $250+ at a US only Hilton Hotel & Resort with your synced Amex card – your total bill must be at least $250 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. (this offer is valid only in the US and excludes Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, and US territories). The transaction must hit your credit card by April 5, 2015!
Enrollment is limited so if you think you might take advantage of this promotion, REGISTER NOW!
To learn more about these American Express promotions, read this Amex Offers series:
- Free Money with Amex Sync 101: Overview and FAQs
- Free Money with Amex Sync 201: Syncing with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Free Money with Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Free Money with Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!