This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Over the past week there have been a few new Amex Offers. Most are available only through your AmericanExpress.com account while some are available via Twitter. The ones available through Twitter include the hashtag needed to register and allow you to sync ALL of your American Express cards.
- Exhale Mind Body Spa: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 2/28/2015
- Godiva.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 3/2/2015
- PuritansPride.com: Spend $30+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 3/4/2015
- Murray’s Cheese Bar: Spend $50+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 5/9/2015
- Uncle Giuseppe’s Marketplace: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 5/9//2015
- Food52.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 3/5/2015
- Frette Fine Linen: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 4/9/2015
- The HARMAN Store NYC: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 4/12/2015
- Perfume.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 4/10/2015
- Trattoria Il Mulino NYC: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 5/12/2015
- Tip: Purchase a $50 gift card at the restaurant to trigger the statement credit. You can then use the gift card at a future date.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 4/12/2015
- Tip: Only valid at the Times Square Manhattan and Flatbush Ave Brooklyn locations.
- Adidas: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 3/14/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexAdidas
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. Not valid at factory locations and employee stores. Excludes gift cards purchase online, but not in-store.
- Soap.com, Diapers.com, Casa.com, Wag.com, YoYo.com, BeautyBar.com, Afterschool.com, Vinemarket.com, Bookworm.com, Look.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 3/27/2015. Related blog post
- Tweet: #AmexSoap
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon: Spend $75+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/15/2015, but you must enroll your card by April 14, 2015. Related blog post
- Tip: You can take advantage of this offer up to three times per registered card. That means $30 per credit card. If you use another card to typically pay your cell phone bill, call up three separate times and pay $75 on your registered Amex to trigger the statement credit. They will place a credit on your cell phone bill and charge the card on file the remaining amount.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards, however, are eligible!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.