This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
UPDATE: The transaction must be at least $1 for the order to go through the system. You cannot actually purchase a gift card for free unfortunately. It will not give you the error until you actually go to submit your purchase.
A few days ago I wrote about a great opportunity to purchase Hyatt gift cards at a pretty nice discount at the discounted resale website Raise.com. While that offer is now over, the same site is offering $5 off a gift cards for select merchants. While this is for new customers only, there is no minimum requirement to receive the discount! So find a $5 gift card and it will end up being free! Make sure to use promotion code NEW5 at checkout.
This promotion applies to the following merchants:
- iTunes – start at $15 and are 10% off —> with the $5 off code this means you can purchase a $15 iTunes gift card for over 40% off!
- Staples – start at $25 and are 4.6% off
- Dell – start at $25 and are 4.9% off
- Victoria’s Secret – start at $100 and are 14% off
- Dunkin Donuts – start at $100 and are 25% off
- JC Penney – start at $48 and are 15% off
- American Eagle – start at $50 and are 23% off
- Sephora – start at $25 and are 6% off
- Smashburger – start at $50 and are 20-25% off
- AMC – start at $5 and are 13% off —> you must purchase two for the $5 off to work, so this means you can purchase $10 worth of gift cards for over 60% off!
- Fandango – start at $25 and are 20% off
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – start at $20 and are 12% off
- PF Changs – start at $50 and are 12% off
- Marshalls – start at $77 and are 17.7% off
- Best Buy – start at $10 and are 4% off —> with the $5 off code this means you can purchase a $10 gift card for over 50% off!
All gift cards above are discounted to around the price I listed (although there is a range for some) and then you take the $5 off on top of it making it a double discount. With Raise.com not all gift cards are the same price, so what I have listed now might not be the same as later today as typically the higher percentage off gift cards are purchased first. You can purchase the gift cards here.