This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Another Amex Sync offer just surfaced this morning where you can get a $20 statement credit on a $100+ purchase at Best Western. And fortunately this one is available via Twitter so everyone is eligible and you can sync as many Amex cards as you have. This is valid for Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premier locations in the United States, including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Offer expired May 18, 2015.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexBW
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Best Western offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
The $100 minimum to trigger the statement credit can include your room rate, plus tax, plus anything else billed to your room. So if you have a $95 rate and the taxes bring it to over $100, for example, you’ll still get the statement credit. American Express only cares about the final amount that is charged to your American Express credit card. And if your bill is expensive, split it up into multiple $100 transactions and pay with as many synced American Express credit cards you have.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.