This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
In addition to the new service to Liberia, Costa Rica that I wrote about a few days ago, Southwest is also adding more domestic and international routes to increase their presence.
On October 15, 2015, they will offer the following new non-stop routes:
- Houston and Cancun, Mexico
- Houston and Mexico City
- Houston and Puerto Vallarta
- Houston and Los Cabos
- Houston and Belize
- Houston and San Jose
On November 1, 2015, they will offer the following new non-stop routes:
- Houston and Liberia, Costa Rica
- Baltimore and Liberia, Costa Rica (Saturday service only)
- Houston and Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Indianapolis and New York LaGuardia
- Denver and Cleveland
- Austin and Seattle
- Austin and Boston
On November 15, 2015, they will offer the following new non-stop routes:
- Akron/Canton and Las Vegas
On November 22, 2015, they will offer the following new non-stop routes:
- Orange County/Santa Ana and St. Louis
- Orange County/Santa Ana and Kansas City
Unfortunately though, Southwest will be cutting a lot of routes to/from Akron/Canton. This includes flights to: New York, Washington, Denver, Boston.
For those of you interested in booking flights for these new routes, Southwest opened up their reservation schedule until January 4, 2016. So go ahead and book those flights now if you’d like!