This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I am so excited to see the Amex Offers Delivery.com deal reappear for the fifth time now! This new offer was part of last weeks batch where some great merchants were added to the list. Delivery.com is an online food delivery service that works with local restaurants – same concept as Seamless. So instead of calling your local Sushi place directly, for example, you can just order online through Delivery.com with the same menu options.
With this promotion you will get a $5 statement credit with a $25+ purchase using Delivery.com. Not only that, new members will receive a $5 credit applied to their account after they place their first order (my referral link, but please feel free to post your own in the comments section).
Before you get all excited, make sure that Delivery.com is in your local area and includes restaurants that you would order in from. I was able to find a bunch that I typically order in from in NYC, so this is a great promotion for me! In NYC specifically, delivery minimums are the same requirement if you call the restaurant itself (typically $8-$10 minimum), which is totally acceptable. I know in some other cities that is not the case.
This promotion is valid for transactions through July 15, 2015, although you must first enroll in this offer.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexDelivery
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Delivery.com offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!