This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Over the past two weeks, a few new Amex Offers popped up this morning where you can receive a statement credit at many popular merchants. Some are available via Twitter while others are only available by signing into your AmericanExpress.com account. The ones through Twitter I have noted by including the hashtag for the offer. With the Twitter ones, everyone is eligible, but the AmericanExpress.com ones are sometimes targeted, so you might not find all the ones listed in your account. Before adding an offer to your account, make sure to read these two blog posts to maximize both the Twitter offers and AmericanExpress.com offers. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- Citarella Gourmet Markets: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 8/12/2015
- Calypso St. Barths: Spend $350+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 7/30/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store or online. Sign up to get emails and receive 10% off your next purchase.
- Brooks Brothers: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 6/30/2015
- Tip: Valid online only. Purchase a $200 gift card online to use in-store, or possibly use at an outlet location
- Groundlink: Spend $150+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 9/2/2015
- C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 7/9/2015
- Texas de Brazil: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/10/2015
- Tip: Purchase a $100 gift card to use at a future time. Sign up to receive emails and you’ll get $25 off your next dinner.
- Abboccato Italian Kitchen: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/15/2015
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in-restaurant to use at any Livanos group restaurant, which includes – Abboccato, Molyvos, Oceana, City Limits, and Moderne Barn
- Zumba.com: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 9/15/2015
- Tip: Valid online only
- Unique Photo: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online
- Industry Kitchen – South Street: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/2/2015
- Carrabbas: Spend $25+, get a $10 statement credit.
- Tweet: #AmexCarrabbas
- Tip: Valid for in-restaurant only. Purchase a gift card which can then be used at any of the following restaurants – Outback Steakhouse, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, and Carrabbas Italian Grill
- Target/Walmart: Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 7/31/2015. Blog Post
- Tip: This is EXTREMELY targeted, but if you are eligible you can take advantage of this 5 times per registered card! You can also purchase a $100 gift card at either store to trigger the statement credit. Both stores sell other merchant gift cards as well.
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.