This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Another Amex Offer offer just appeared where you can get a $400 statement credit on a $2,000+ purchase at Qantas. And fortunately this one is available via Twitter so everyone is eligible and you can sync as many Amex cards as you have. This is valid online only for airfare purchases at qantas.com (it must be the US website) – this offer expires August 15, 2015 and you can check out the terms here. While most of you will most likely not be taking advantage of this offer, for those looking to book a flight on Qantas this could save you some money! Just make sure to check out all sites to ensure you are in fact getting the best price by booking on Qantas directly.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sync your American Express credit card to Twitter (you can do that here). If you are not sure which card is currently synced with your account, you can unsync and then re-sync. Tweet #AmexQantas
- or, Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Qantas offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to set up a Twitter account to save the offer to the rest of your Amex cards or read this post to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
The $2,000 minimum to trigger the statement credit can include multiple passengers, taxes, fees, etc. The final amount that hits your American Express card from the Qantas.com website just must meet that minimum amount. If you are looking, for example, to purchase two $2,000+ tickets, I suggest making two separate reservations and paying with two different synced American Express credit cards. I am also not sure yet if purchasing a gift card will trigger the statement credit. If you have a successful experience with this let me know!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.