This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I just came across some reduced rates for those looking to stay in Vegas over the next year. Ceasars Palace group is running their semi annual sale and you just have to book by August 25, 2015. There are 9 affiliated hotels in the Caesars Palace chain so you have your choice of price and luxury.
The following hotels are included with their starting rates:
- Caesars Palace – rates starting at $89/night
- The Linq Hotel & Casino – rates starting at $40/night
- The Cromwell – rates starting at $103/night
- Flamingo – rates starting at $31/night
- Planet Hollywood – rates starting at $44/night
- Harrah’s – rates starting at $31/night
- Rio – rates starting at $31/night
- Paris Las Vegas – rates starting at $59/night
- Bally’s Las Vegas – rates starting at $39/night
Of course the price every night varies with weekends being much more expensive then weekdays, sometimes as much as three times the price! While these prices seem pretty good overall, I still suggest comparing them to a third-party booking site (i.e., hotels.com, etc.) and some of the other luxury hotel sites where you get free add-ons when booking (i.e., American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts & Visa Signature Luxury Hotels & Resorts).