This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
There are many Amex Offers ending this week where you can earn a statement credit at some popular merchants. For each merchant, I’ve added a hashtag if it is available through Twitter and included some notes on how to maximize. If you are not familiar with these amazing statement credit opportunities, take a look at these prior posts (the official series documenting all Amex Offers things to know).
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Offers Ending this Week:
- Citarella Gourmet Markets: Spend $50+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 8/12/2015
- 1-800-PetMeds.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/15/15
- Tip: Valid for online and phone orders. Make sure to use a coupon to get extra savings!
- BJ’s Wholesale Club: Offer 1 – Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Offer 2 – Spend $50+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 8/15/2015
- Tip: This offer is extremely targeted. Purchase a $100 or $30 gift card to BJ’s or another merchant in-store to trigger the statement credit. This is for in-store purchases only.
- Paulfrederick.com: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 8/15/15
- Tip: Offer valid online only.
- Shake Shack: Spend $15+, get a $3 statement credit. Expires 8/16/2015
- Tip: Purchase a $15 gift card.
Some of these are great offers which I high suggest taking advantage of. The BJ’s Wholesale Club offer, for example, is amazing! My husband was personally targeted for this offer on all of his cards, while I received this offer on half my cards. That means we can take advantage of this offer 5 times saving us $375! While we aren’t BJ’s members, we both signed up for a one-day free shopping pass. I also already took advantage of the Shake Shack statement credit offer since I was going to eat there anyways. As you already know, I LOVE these offers!
For those that can take advantage, enjoy!