This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Being the first of the month, I am not surprised to see many new Amex Offers popping up today. With these offers you can receive a statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at participating merchants. While some of these offers are available via Twitter (noted with a Tweet hashtag), some are only available through your AmericanExpress.com account. The ones with Twitter, everyone is eligible and you can register ALL of your Amex cards (authorized users, third-party Amex cards, etc) – read more about linking all of your cards here with Twitter. The ones through your AmericanExpress.com account are targeted and you’ll need to use the multiple browser trick to register for the same offer on multiple cards. If you happen to find Twitter hashtags that are not listed below, please let me know!
These offer are limited enrollment, so I suggest registering your cards asap. Remember, all current Amex Offers are listed here.
- Bertucci’s Brick Oven Restaurant: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/30/2015
- Tip: Only valid in Massachusetts and Connecticut location. Although, sometimes they end up working in other states too! Purchase a gift card to use at a future time.
- Gump’s – Gift, Jewelry & Home: Spend $75+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 1/12016.
- Tip: Valid in-store or online at gumps.com/amexgreatgifts
- Tory Burch: Spend $350+ get a $50 statement credit. Expires 10/31/2015
- Tip: Valid in-store or online.
- JellyBelly.com: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/21/2015.
- Tip: Valid online only.
- Sam’s Club Membership: Spend $45+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 10/31/2015.
- Tip: This is technically valid for in-store purchases of a Sam’s Club Membership only. With that being said, I am not sure if a Sam’s Club Membership is coded any differently then a regular purchase at Sam’s Club, so there is a chance that this can be used on any purchase. I have not tried it, but will report back if I hear of any success stories.
- Undercover Tourist: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015.
- Tip: Valid at undercovertourist.com. This is a great way to get Disney World, Universal, SeaWorld, and LegoLand tickets at a discount PLUS the statement credit!
- Emirates Airlines: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 11/28/2015. Blog Post
- Columbia.com: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 11/1/2015
- Tweet: #AmexColumbia
- Tip: Valid for online only.
- Seasons52: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 11/22/2015.
- Tweet: #AmexSeasons52
- Tip: Purchase a $50 gift card in the restaurant to trigger the statement credit to use at a future time.
- Renaissance Hotels: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2015. Blog Post
- Tweet: #AmexRenaissance
- Tip: Only valid for Renaissance hotels, NOT for other Marriott’s under the Marriott umbrella (i.e., Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard Marriott, etc.).
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/30/2015
- Tweet: #AmexHenriBendel
- Tip: Valid online or in-store
- American express Gift Cards: Spend $200+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 12/31/2015
- Tweet: #AmexGift
- Tip: Purchase a $200 gift card online at americanexpress.com/gift
I absolutely love the American Express Sync concept and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchase with a registered Amex credit card. Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. There are also limits to the number of people who can register so I suggest doing it now!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Make sure to check out all of the current Amex Offers available on this permanent page on the blog.