This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Starwood just came out with a targeted offer where you’ll need to enter your SPG number to see if you are eligible. There seems to be two working registration pages, so make sure to check to see if you are eligible for either one: Registration 1 and Registration 2. Starwood does this quite often where they will send out emails to their members offering various promotions ranging from free nights, bonus points, credits towards status, etc. While I’ve been targeted for some of their offers in the past, I unfortunately was skipped this time around. Even if you didn’t receive an email (maybe you deleted it, or it went to spam?), you should always check to see if you are eligible – you never know!
With all offers, you must register by November 30, 2015, and stays in between October 1 and December 31, 2015 count towards the required offer. Based on this FlyerTalk thread, it looks like the following promotions were given to select members:
- 7,000 points every every 7th stay, up to 21,000 points
- 6,000 points after every 6th stay, up to 18,000 points
- 5,000 points after every 5th stay, up to 15,000 points
- 4,000 points after every 4th stay, up to 12,000 points
- 3,000 points after every 3rd stay, up to 9,000 points
- 2,000 points after every 2nd stay, up to 6,000 points
- 1,000 points after every stay, up to 3,000 points
- Double elite qualifying credits (stays and nights)
- Stay 6 times and receive 25% off your next award stay
Remember, free night awards and cash + point awards do NOT count as eligible nights. It must be a point earning stay!
Thanks to Just Another Points Traveler for letting me know about this offer!